OFFICE UPDATE MARCH 2020
The safety of our patients, community & staff are top priority for us. Our hearts go out to those directly impacted by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and we look forward to the daily lives of everyone restoring to normalcy. Until then, it is important that we all work together with patience and gratitude. To ensure a safe environment for our patients surrounding COVID-19, we have decided to make the following changes effective immediately:
- Telemedicine Visits: CONSULT YOUR PROVIDER RIGHT FROM YOUR PHONE, COMPUTER, OR IPAD. Video visits allow you to stay in control of your health, from the comfort of your home. It’s easy. Just schedule via phone by contacting us at 561-826-3800.
- Supplements To Go: Call our office at 561-826-3800 to fill your order. We will pack them up and call you when they are ready. No contact, just a quick pick up order will be waiting for you at our office!
- Office Hours: We will remain open for regular business hours. We are only seeing pre-screened patients for urgent GYN care & regular OB care, as determined by your provider. Urgent hormone pellet insertion patients should please call our office.
- Patient Screening: Our office door will remain locked during regular business hours. Only patients with appointments who are pre-screened over the phone can enter. At this time, no family members or friends (including spouses) can enter in order to reduce traffic throughout the office & waiting room.
- Visitors: At this time, patients cannot bring anyone with them to their appointments.
- Patient Rescheduling: Please call the office to determine the status of your appointment. Most non-urgent & annual exam appointments are being rescheduled at this time.
- OB Care: There are no changes at this time for OB care, other than no visitors to accompany you to your appointment.
- Surgeries: Please contact the office to determine the status of any scheduled surgeries.
- Emergency Calls: A provider will still be available for emergency calls. Please note that appointment questions & medication refills are to be handled during regular business hours.
- Prescriptions: Please contact the office to refill your prescriptions, preferably allowing a one-week window due to an increased demand at your pharmacy.
- Patient Portal: Our Patient Portal is a great way to communicate with the office or your provider for refill requests and simple questions about your medical treatments. Please contact our office by telephone if you are unsure how to access or use the portal.
As the situation is evolving, please check our website at www.womenswellnesscenterbocaraton.com before each visit. Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate through these changes together.